Virtual Learning: Role of a Producer
March 5th at 7pm on Zoom
Would you like to know how to be the “hub” of a community theater production?
Would you like to understand the “who, what, when, where, why and how” of being a producer for the Port Tobacco Players?
Then sign up for the *NEW* Port Tobacco Players virtual class “The Role of a Producer!”, brough to you by Kathy Mead!
This class will cover:
- What is a producer and is it for me?
- Where is most of the producer’s work done?
- When is the producer busiest?
- How to partner well with the director, stage manager and production designers.
- How to build a budget and present it to the board